Friday, August 5, 2011

Wait wait wait...

     Amazon tracking says my order is out for delivery, which makes me SO HAPPY. It also means no going for a walk, or to the grocery store until it gets here. :(  I'd be so sad if I missed it. Oh well, soon enough... Besides I'm a little scurred to go outside. I live in the ghetto here in Good ol Edmonton and there is a weird old man sitting on my neighbors front lawn reading a news paper. I don't think he belongs to them...I also think he stole their newspaper.

     I FINALLY got some lettuce wraps from Cactus Club last night but I could not track down any nutritional info, even after contacting their head office. I'm a little disappointed and unless I feel like a "splurge" I don't think I'll be eating there any more. Which is really too bad, but I would just like to know what I'm putting in my body. I don't think it's too much to ask. I really like that at The Extreme Pita in West Edmonton Mall that they've started to put up the calories for every wrap right on the menu. I wish everywhere would do that! It really does help me make better choices, or if I go for the higher calorie snack then at least I'm aware.

     To top yesterdays lettuce wrap greatness off, it was Big Brother eviction night AND Jersey Shore Season 3 premiere. I could not have been happier...Unless it was also martini night. It wasn't. Neither is tonight. Bummer. I wonder how many calories are in an apple martini? I don't think I want to know.

     I meant to do a day in the life of me (and Nina)  today but she woke up cranky  so it slipped my mind. I'll go charge my camera batteries so I'll be on the ball tomorrow. I'll warn you all now that it's not very exciting. Lots of cleaning, lots of cooking, and lots of baby.

     The news paper thief is in the garbage can now. The one I get a great view of from my bedroom window. I'll show you tomorrow. It's beautiful when the sun comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment