Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Skinny Cow Single Serve Cup.

     Now I know that we've all heard of Skinny Cow... and if not, then here it is. Today at Safeway I was walkin along, ignoring the ice cream isle as per usual. Then I see it. The Sundae single serving. Check out the guide, and 11G of fat? No thanks. Sitting right beside it? Skinny cow? Let's check it out... 1.5G of fat. 150 calories? Chocolate Fudge Brownie?!  I THINK I WILL.

     I got home, barely in the door ( thats a lie, i brought in diapers from outside whilst thinking of it) and dived in. DELISH! Totally worth the $1.67 for 157 ml. It was the best 10 minutes of life. I havent had ice cream in 6 weeks. Not that I eat a lot of it, but it was nice to have that treat that didn't taste like crap and ACTUALLY tasted like chocolate. Everybody should try these!! I got two. I might go back tomorrow while they're still on sale. I am going to try cookies and cream next. Yumm.

(this says 2G of fat but my cup says 1.5G)

     I was checking out their website after I got home. They have SO many products I had NO idea!! I thought it was all just ice cream. I'm definitely going to be trying a lot of this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment