Monday, August 22, 2011

The Paain the painnn it doesn't go awaaaay.

     Actually it does when I sit down. I woke up this morning with a bad ass pain in my right side. It's not Adrian cause he's at work. It goes away when I sit down though. I won't be going to the mall today ( which also means no gym today) which is fine it's a beautiful day I didn't want to go anyways. I will go for a short walk, nothing special but I'm a slacker and I need to go to the grocery store anyways to get supplies for tonights dinner. The menu for today was Breakfast Toastadas, a turkey sausage and rice for lunch and dinner will be chicken kabobs with Israeli salad and spring greens maybe.

     I did my own laundry today. Which really seems like a normal thing to do but I actually hate it and usually con Adriano into it most of the time. 90% of the time... who am i kidding... 100% of the time. I've been getting back into my rut again, of doing nothing at all. Literally.  So today I'm going to fight through this horrific ( I *might* be exaggerating) pain and go for a walk and take Nina shopping and come home and do more of my own laundry and clean the kitchen. U know... stuff I should probz do every day but i just don't feeeel like it.

     My cats giving me side eye. Creeps me out. He pee'd on my bed and I'm sure he's just waiting for a chance to do it again. He's all "grrrr, I'm Henrey and Ima pee on ur bed when ur not looookin". Lol cat my ass. he's a hater cat.

     Now, who wants to come make my bed?! It's cat pee free. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment