Sunday, August 21, 2011

Husbands shouldn't let wives blog drunk.

     That's all I have to say about that! Well if nothing else then my rye and coke zero madness not only encouraged, but forced, me to stay well within my calories due to the fact I couldn't eat anything for the better part of the day. Ack! I deserve it. I just realized I'm sitting in the dark. Todays dinner was subway. Actually today's lunch and dinner were both Subway. Adrian went out for dinner and I was dying on the couch. I'm even too tired to watch Big Brother. Which is fine since I already know who wins HOH. I quite literally HID in my house today. Last night I asked my neighbor to turn her music down at 1:30am and she invited me to her kids birthday party. Awkward. I told her I wasn't going to be home.

     Monday tomorrow, beginning of another looooooooong long week. I'm going to go back to planning my meals the night before because I tend to get off track more when I don't. Also, I have to go to the gym to switch my information over to the new location... might as well  get a work in while I'm there? Maybe? Man, there's nothing I hate more then the gym. It's helpful in winter though with these Alberta winters. I should drink some tea.

1 comment:

  1. Some one please hand me a gin and tonic.....you are a girl after my own heart....Big Brother???....I will take a helping of that as well

    ReplyDelete