Sunday, August 14, 2011

Supersize it.

     Adrian went to get subs for dinner. shithead brought me back a super sized iced tea. No matter how many times I tell that man I won't drink juice... he still buys it for me. Oh well, it's the thought that counts. We went to see a house today, it was nice but just driving there seemed like a mission. Maybe we'll wait until the 1st and start looking for something on the West. I wouldn't mind moving but for Adrian to get to work it's a pretty long commute. Nina threw up on the way home.

     I played a lot of angry birds. Why so angry, angry bird?

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather have water. Does my husband remember this? Nope!Our men must have gone to the same husband school.

    I find the more vegan I eat, the more pop and crap like that tastes like chemicals,uck

    ReplyDelete