Saturday, December 3, 2011

I'm going to blog for the sake of blogging.

     I really don't have anything of value to say today, just feel like talking.  Yesterday was a bad day for me. I was C-R-A-N-K-Y, and that is an understatement.  I'm going to go with a case of MEGA pms. Today I feel 1000% better. I ate two cookies I shouldn't have yesterday but I mean, c'mon. They're cookies, home made! and the first ones I've ever baked so I'm allowed.

     It's officially ( ok not officially, but it's snowing) winter here in Edmonton. Actually, I looked it up and the first day of winter this year is Adrian's birthday.  Our new house is sooooo dry I think I might just go ahead and buy stock in chapstick and body lotion because I'm going to drive up their sales. Does a humidifier help? I assume it would... being a humidifier and all.

     I have a bunch of plants in my TV room, but they've all started to die. ALL of them. I put one in the kitchen when we put up the Christmas tree and it's just come back to life. It used to just be a stick in the dirt, literally! Now it has bright green leaves and everything. I'll have to move the rest in here and see if all they needed was a little direct sunlight. They survived fine at our old place. I have no idea whats up with that.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment