Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Uh Oh!!

     My sister sent me a parcel yesterday with a ton of Christmas presents in it.( Thanks, sister!!) Hidden in the deepest, darkest corner was...chocolate... all kinds of chocolate...mint chocolate, chocolate caramels, chocolate covered raisins... I had a few ( & counted them, so it's not cheating!!) but now those chocolately temptations are hidden away in the cupboard. Unfortunately out of sight is NOT our of mind for this guy. I was doing so well I have no idea why these tiny little sweeties are giving me so much trouble lately. Sour Patch kids & M&Ms in my cupboard were bad enough but now I have such gooood chocolates. Testing my will. I'll just have to avoid them. I havent been thus far but I need to regain focus before I gain back all my weight in chocolate.

     Other then not WI, I haven't been sticking to my goals very well. I've had drinks a few times, I've been eating sweets and I haven't been running. Well that's not true, I have but not nearly as often as I should be. It's hard to find the time now. Not that that is a good excuse. ( I totally just had to google to see if double that is grammatically correct and did not find an answer so it stays! )

     We desperately need to go grocery shopping but thanks to Adrians work we have to wake the baby up and go in the middle of the night. Thank god for Christmas hours and most places are open 24 hours. It just sucks but we're running out of the basics we usually have stocked up.  I'm also having a girls night christmas party so I'm busy planning snacks and trying to make sure they're all healthy choices not only for myself (& ayla) but I kind of like to show that healthy cooking isn't necessarily boring or tasteless all the time. Not that my friends do think that.  I really have no idea what they think, but they've expressed interest in losing weight so it can't hurt!!

     I'm going to try and get in a run ( i just wrote nap lol) while the baby naps this afternoon. Wish me luck in staying away from the chocolates guys!!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I hate it when I have temptations in my house. Get Adrian to eat them! lol.

    I hear you about the motivation lately too. It's so hard to stay motivated this time of year. Too much stuff going on for xmas! Keep it up, you're doing great. When is your next WI again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only WI every 2 weeks now, I guess technically it would have been today but I'm going to wait until Friday. It was going to be saturday but I know it's not going to be good and I don't want to be in a bad mood for my party LOLOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Katy lol get Adrian to eat them!!

    DO you want me to bring anything on the weekend?

    And hey if you ever want to go grocery shopping during the day I can come pick you up!
    I still have that spa lady thing for Friday morning.. still want to come?

    ReplyDelete