Friday, December 30, 2011

Eff you Wii Fit.

     I have not been doing my best lately, I haven't even been trying. Since I got my Wii Fit for Christmas I've been steadily GAINING weight. Not huge amounts or even lbs but it is slowly going up and not down. I don't like that so starting today I'm back to making sure I stay in my calories and logging everything. I'm pretty good now with logging everything i eat but sometimes I go over my calories and it doesn't bother me but now i have to stop if i want to actually lose weight.

     I'm starting to redecorate upstairs, starting with the craft/reading room so I'll post some pics. I'm really excited I've never been able to design a room and have it just for me  and be able to buy anything i want or paint any color i want. It's going to be beautiful lol.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh? A whole room for yourself? Lucky!

    That's going to be such a treat.You can "send yourself to your room" and hide out when you need too,lol

    ReplyDelete