Friday, February 3, 2012

Here I am!

I bet you guys totally thought I was hit by a bus! Maybe you thought with an impending month long visit from my monster in law that I'd thrown myself in front of a bus. No such luck, suckers. I've just been a super busy asshole. You know how it is. I weighed in, Back to 162. Shocked? I wasn't.

February is definitely going to be a tough one but so far it hasn't been too bad. With the mil here to visit I cant drink. Well, I'm an adult obviously I could but then I get the side eye and her sing songy voice telling me alcohol ruins lives, or booze is the devil. Talk about a buzz kill. Oh well maybe thats what I need to get back into weight loss mode. I'm also going to put my calories back down to 1200 a day and see how that works goes.

Along with the driest month of my life I've also decided to completely cut out meat. My mil is a vegetarian and while she doesn't mind if we eat meat I figured it can't hurt to give it a go, right? I guess I am still eating meat but not at every meal, not even every day. I had a turkey sub from Subway today.

Oh! Also I'm having an allergic reaction to something I ate and I'm covered in what is now a full body rash and swollen ears. What the hell? Like this month wasn't going to be bad enough without me having to walk around with bright red jumbo ears. Give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment