Thursday, February 16, 2012

I've committed

I have committed to the 159 lbs for a loss of 3 lbs today lol. Seems dumb but ivebeen there for a few days so I think it's safe to move on from here which also is means for celebration because FINALLY, some kind of change.

I know every one here is probably tired of hearing about. My teeth, but too bad amirite? Seems like blogging is my only way to keep up with some people these days. (ahem...Trina) I had my consult with the surgeon yesterday and they're taking out my wonky wisdom teeth. He said they're going to have to remove parts of the jaw bone to get to it and then section it into quarters to remove it. It does not sound pleasant. There's also two pros here, one being that I'll probably lose some extra pounds from not being able to eat, and the other being that adrianwill be taking time off work so I can stay in bed for a few days. It probably sounds dumb and I don't mean to complain at all but I don't really get much of a break from the baby so it will be nice to have a few days off, even if they're still here. Also to have some one take care of me haha. Adrian's really good at that.

I also have 2 consults with orthos to compare prices. One on the 22nd and one at the end of march. I am seriously so excited!! I'm going to just be smiling even when I'm sad lol

No comments:

Post a Comment