Sunday, October 16, 2011

Give yourself the best gift challenge, week #4.

     I wasn't going to do this right now, because I am hung-fucking-over, but I will cause it was a great week and this will be easy peasy.


Statement
By the end of this holiday season, I want to feel confident and happy. I don't want to have any regrets. This holiday season I want to give myself the gift of health, and weight loss, and to have the feeling of accomplishment.

Action points

  • I will eat out less. I will eat clean. I will make better choices when I do eat out. I will stay within my calories, no exceptions.
  • I will set a new goal, either a scale goal, or an NSV for every month.
  • I will workout. I won't depend on diet alone for weight loss. I will work out 3 days a week, whether it's 30 minutes, or 2 hours. I will commit to 3 designated work outs a week.
  • I will be more (pro)active. I will do things. I will not procrastinate, I will do what needs to be done, as it needs doing or before.
  • I will plan my meals in advance.
  • I will try something new once a week. Food, recipe, activity, whatever.
  • I will be nicer to my husband.
 I did everything minus the work out this week, I didn't work out at all this week. I ate out once this week too much is not good but better then what it used to be so again I'll consider it a victory lol. I'm down a 1, so 2/5 on my goal for Oct. Overall no complaints. been really happy lately!

2 comments: