- I will eat out less. I will eat clean. I will make better choices when I do eat out. I will stay within my calories, no exceptions. I've been doing really good with this. Next week will be even better.
- I will set a new goal, either a scale goal, or an NSV for every month. I didn't reach my goal for September (6lbs) but I did reach 5 and I'm happy with that. My goal for October is an NSV, and it is not to eat out AT ALL. This one is going to be so hard, I don't know why I have such problems with this. Also, a mini goal for this month is to take more pictures and post more pictures.
- I will workout. I won't depend on diet alone for weight loss. I will work out 3 days a week, whether it's 30 minutes, or 2 hours. I will commit to 3 designated work outs a week. I did not do this this week, I kept putting it off and by the time the weekend came it was hectic as crazy and my cats sequestered to the basement and it's quiet so I'm hoping this week is better.
- I will be more (pro)active. I will do things. I will not procrastinate, I will do what needs to be done, as it needs doing or before. I've been doing o - k with this. Just okay, I could improve.
- I will plan my meals in advance. Again, I was doing okay until the weekend. I'm sure next week I'll be back on track.
- I will try something new once a week. Food, recipe, activity, whatever. This week I tried blueberry muffins. They were rock hard, and not very good. Next week I am going to try banana bran bread.
- I will be nicer to my husband. It's been a stressful weekend, so I think I've actually done really well with this. We're dealing with a lot of guilt over what happened so we've really had to support each other so we don't go crazy.