Monday, October 24, 2011

A few extras

     Besides my challenges, there's a few other things I'd like to do or pay attention to. I need to drink more water, for sure. I haven't been keeping up with that as much as I would like. Drink more water, and keep track of it.  I want to start sharing my daily/weekly exercise and calorie amounts/goals. Weigh-in once a week. As it is, I weigh myself several times a day and it's not helpful.

     I've been thinking of going vegetarian. I think it might be impossible though, since I love meat so much. I just wonder if there are health benefits after watching a show called Forks Over Knives it's hard to deny it, really.  I think I'll start with a few nights meatless and then if Adrians into it start doing it more often. I look him to a vegetarian restaurant ( Padmanadi's ) it was so good. If I could cook like that, I'd have no problems changing!

     So from now on Monday is for weigh-in, and posting my calories and water intake. There was some other things I was thinking of yesterday but they've slipped my mind for now but I think I have enough challenge this week lol.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to go vegetarian also. I just have a hard time since Im used to eating meat and love it lol.
    So I do Meatless Mondays, and have found myself eating more meals through out the week that don't have meat also. I may never be a full on Vegetarian, but I am definitely cutting out red meats, and opting for vegetarianish meals more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can definitely start small & work towards vegetarian! I find I drink much more water if it's in my favorite cup. (One with a lid/straw combo.) So my suggestion would be find something you love to drink from-it really helps!

    ReplyDelete