Friday, September 23, 2011

Week 1 down.... 8 more to go?

     So today I finished Week 1 of the C25K! It's the longest I've stuck with any program lol.  Also means that I am following through my with action point of working out 3 days a week. This treadmill is the best investment! I've worked out on it more times in the last week then I have gone to the gym in like the last 6 months, so it's practically paid for itself! It's so convenient and I love it. I feel... re-inspired.

     The news was WRONG. It's so not nice this weekend so I'm unsure if I'll be able to go for a walk through the river valley this weekend. I'll definitely go for a walk around the new hood today. Hopefully find somewhere more exciting to go then just walking in circles this time. Other then that life is good.

     I wanted to start making things like perogies to freeze but as MY luck would have it our freezer broke the day we moved in. The repair dude came today and said it would probably be cheaper to  buy a new freezer then to repair it. Either way it's fine we still have the freezer in our fridge. In my beautiful new kitchen omg I love it so much. It's definitely become the most used room in our home.

    Not a great photo, but you get the idea.

     My weight has been generally around 165/166 for the last little while and I know I haven't been giving it my all. I feel like I started so strong and started getting the results and then life happened and I put it on the back burner. I still am logging my cals, and now working out which I wasn't really doing before. I just need to make it a priority again. It's good. I feel good. I won't beat myself up about it... I can only carry on from where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment