Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh Em Geee

     Having a fantastic week. As fantastic as a week can be by Wednesday anyways. Things are just crazy around here. I've been staying in my calories, but not making great choices. Who am I kidding? I'm not even making good choices. I'm not gaining, not losing as fast as I could be, not working out as much as I should be. I'm glad that challenge starts soon and I'm glad to move soon and things will just calm down!! We also spent yesterday car shopping. Since my husbando is an immigrant, we might not get approved for financing. That's not all true, it's not because he's an immigrant it's because he's not a landed immigrant, but thats a long rant for another day. Hopefully a new car today, moving on the 15th, then my sisters coming to visit and Adrians going out of town. It's really easy to get sidetracked and overwhelmed. I just have to keep my eye on the prize.

     I'm going shopping today, and since my gym is in the mall I have 0 excuse not to go. Adrians off at 3:30 so I can't even use the daycare is closed till 5 excuse. Since the mall is like 10 city blocks long maybe walking around it will burn a few extra calories too. I'm going to need it... I just need to pull through these next few days and I'll be okay. I haven't messed up yet, and i just need to keep my eye on the skinny prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment