By the end of this holiday season, I want to feel confident and happy. I don't want to have any regrets. This holiday season I want to give myself the gift of health, and weight loss, and to have the feeling of accomplishment.
- I will eat out less. I will eat clean. I will make better choices when I do eat out. I will stay within my calories, no exceptions.
- I will set a new goal, either a scale goal, or an NSV for every month.
- I will workout. I won't depend on diet alone for weight loss. I will work out 3 days a week, whether it's 30 minutes, or 2 hours. I will commit to 3 designated work outs a week.
- I will be more (pro)active. I will do things. I will not procrastinate, I will do what needs to be done, as it needs doing or before.
- I will plan my meals in advance.
- I will try something new once a week. Food, recipe, activity, whatever.
- I will be nicer to my husband.
So far, today, so good. :)