Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hate Saturdays.

     So much to talk about today, I just don't know where to start! I'll do my weekly update tomorrow night. I was going to do it now but since I haven't planned yesterdays food yet and I haven't logged any work outs for today or tomorrow, I don't want it to be missing anything. I guess I don't have so much to say today... lots of exciting stuff I'm going to save for tomorrow though.

     I found a cool website, it's Walk Run Jog. I just moved and while I do know the area pretty well, walks just around the neighborhood just get boring. Not as boring as the treadmill, which I'm starting to dread, but boring enough. This site let me plan and save a route that is exactly 5 K and goes through the river valley. I wanted to check it out yesterday when it was beautiful out but the baby slept too long. Today is not as nice but we'll bundle up and go for a walk. I've been walking on the treadmill but it just gets SO boring, music or the TV don't keep me entertained. I don't think I burn as many calories when I'm out in the real world though, I don't have a jogging stroller so I am scared if I try to run and hit a pot hole I'll go flying face first or something. That would be the kind of thing that  happens to me.

     I've been doing great with my calories and I rearranged my macro nutrients. Actually I guess this is a great time to share another site I've been checking out. Free Dieting. It has all kinds of great calculators on it. Some articles but I'm not sure about their accuracy, there seems to be a lot of advertising on the site. I lowered my sodium from 2500 mg to 1500 mg. I've not been doing so great on that but everything else seems to be doing okay. I'm sure meals like tonight's dinner of tater tots and chicken nuggets are the reason why  but I hate Saturdays!! Sundays are my favorite though. I'll leave you with this!

BBQ-ing twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment