Friday, May 11, 2012

I've got this.

I figured it out. I bought Henrey a harness and leash type thing to attach to the deck so he does get to enjoy some out side time as well. We're all a little happier around here now with out the moaning. We're all done with the flu and stomach bugs. I have stuck to around 1300 to 1600 calories for the sat few days and I weighed in today and it was NOT 162. I could have cried tears of joy. It seems like every time it changes though, I blog about it and it bounces right back so I'm tempted to just delete this whole sentence. Well, off to find some fun activities for us to do today...I wanted to go for a walk but it seems awfully windy and pushing the stroller in the wind is more of a work out then I think I can handle. Can't wait for the weekend, it's supposed to be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment