Thursday, May 24, 2012

345 days.

     It's been that long. Seriously! I better start getting my 1 year speech ready. Like I'm accepting an award. I'll put it right beside my mom of the year and best wife ever trophies. Really though?! Almost a whole year I've been fighting this war. Sometimes I feel like I'm losing the battles, but I'm winning the war. War on fat. YOU HEAR THAT?!? I'm coming for you...and you... and YOU.


     Really though, maybe it's because it's finally not raining, maybe it's because I woke up at a normal hour after a long, solid sleep.  I woke up in a great mood... I feel almost rejuvenated. In my head I feel like "I GOT THIS. AINT NO THANG". All the depression and anxiety for the last few days is just gone. Maybe it's because Adrian bought me flowers and a thank you card for belated mothers day. Which will from this day forth be called Sabrina Appreciation Day.  I blew my nose and lost my tissue in bed, Adrian is not going to be happy when he finds it.

     Weighed in this morning at a beautiful looking 158. BEAUTIFUL. 

     Followed a bunch of new blogs yesterday and I'm loving them. Gosh internet people are so witty and humorous. I hope one day I can stop writing like a kindergardener and people will find me as interesting as I find the bloggers I follow to be. I aspire to it.

     Thanks everybody for your supportive comments on my last few posts. I really haven't been feeling myself but I am back and feeling better then ever. I am going to work on my Thank you speech so I will leave you with this.





I tried to find a recent picture of me but I do not have one, so I will work on that today if I manage to get pants on. 

and yes I wear my sunglasses inside. Actually I don't usually but I had my eyebrows waxed so they were all red. Thank you Victoria for making me feel like a wacko.
   

1 comment: