Saturday, April 21, 2012

I guess it's been a while.

      I didn't realize it had been so long since my last post. So long that I can't even remember what my last post was about. It just  hasn't been a good week over here at Casa De Sabrizzle. The baby had the flu, I had the flu, I'm so tired, the baby is a monster. As I write this she's standing beside me crying... just cuz she can I guess. I'm going to take her to the park later, and I even thought about doing a work out at the park but I feel so self conscious. I know it's so easy to get a work out in there but people might think I'm crazy, or weird... or why is this fat chick pretending like she works out or something. I have no idea.


     I asked for some advice on my fitness pal, and some one helped me figure out I should be eating 1650 calories a day, 35/40/25 (carbs, protein, fat) so that's taking a little bit to get used to. I hope I don't see a gain before a loss because I might actually completely lose my mind. I'm assuming I am going to, I've been eating about 500 calories for a few days and my stomach is still not feeling so hot so I'm just eating what I can and not what I should.

     I have a wedding to go to Sunday night, my dad agree'd to babysit. My friend agree'd to babysit if he bails. So I definitely have a babysitter and I'll definitely be able to go out Sunday night! I bought a new outfit and cleaned off my dancing shoes. I'm SO excited, I hope I feel better so I can be 100% fun.

     Don't forget to vote Monday! I'm still torn, but pretty sure I know who I'll be voting for this year!

3 comments:

  1. LOL I feel self conscious when I run past those runners who look so elite and serious. Then I think to myself "dumb ass, you've been running for over ten years AND are training for a half marathon. You ARE authentic" :p silly how our brains work sometimes.

    I'm excited to think about your night out! I'm having one this friday, my daughter's play but still...a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the wedding!

    I hope the new meal/calorie plan finally does the trick for you! Its so frustrating when you are stuck.

    I miss you we should hang out next week sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the wedding is fun! Hope everything works out for the new eating stuff, Im just Jelly that you are still keeping motivated. :(

    ReplyDelete