Thursday, April 5, 2012

Saveee meeee...

     I.am.sick. I'm such a baby about being sick I curl up on the couch and practically make my husband spoon feed me. Okay, not really...  but now that I think about it, it doesn't sound half bad. After a beautiful week, it snowed last night. A LOT. Too much. Now it's sunny again and I'm starting to think our weather is bi-polar. I'm going to take a page from the book of Ayla and shovel my sidewalk later to burn some calories. Something I haven't been doing much of lately. I'M SICK THOUGHHHH... I haven't weighed myself in a few days so I have no idea what that is. If I had to guess,  162? LOL. Probably :( I think AF is going to rear her ugly head any day now so it wouldn't be shocking.

     I'm doing okay with calories and all that stuff, nothing really to update on that front. I'm trying to find some good smoothies/shakes for breakfast and I know that making them is obviously the best way to go but I wonder if there is anything store bought/easier. Easier then making a smoothie? God, could I be any lazier? I found one on Skinnytaste ( Go figure!) that seems easy and delicious so I'm going to try it tonight since I don't have nearly enough calories for today. Maybe I'll have some soup and toast. Maybe I'll have a nap.

     Maybe I should work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment