Monday, April 9, 2012

I ate a chunk of margarine today.

     With breakfast, by accident. Not pleasant.


     So Easter is here. Any one who knows me at all knows I have a hard time with the holidays. This Easter was actually so amazing for me. I wasn't looking forward to it but I ended up having a really great day. We woke up and Nina did her egg hunt and had jelly beans for breakfast, then Adrian made us real breakfast. Nina did a ton of painting, she loves it! My dad even came over and brought me coffee which I don't drink but the thought counts!  Then we went to my moms which is what I was really dreading but I ended up having an okay time and Nina had a lot of fun. Lupper was good! Ham and mashed potatoes, I ate lots of salad and water.  We went for a drive and I drove!  Then we went to wal-mart and had pizza and wings for dinner ( still in my calories, no worries guys!) TWO EPISODES OF GCB?! Heck yes.



     I weighed in today, 157. It's definitely set my mood for today because I am in SUCH a good mood. Definitely going for a walk later.  I made a smoothie today with breakfast and shared it with Nina.  having chicken curry ( from where else, skinny taste!) for dinner tonight.

     I am definitely past my plateau now, thanks to raising my calories and I am definitely definitely feeling great about it. I am so out of my funk and feeling so much better about everything. I seriously thought I was going to lose it. Almost 300 days of 1200 calories and like 200 of them not losing anything? Seems impossible! Not any more though. I'm in a good place.

    Today also marks my 300 day anniversary on MFP. I can't believe it. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 300 DAYS. A couple more pounds and I'll be able to add more pics so  my progress photos! 5 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. I had a jelly bean breakfast for Easter too!
    Your daughter is way too cute! I'm glad you had a nice holiday.

    It's nice to know I'm not alone in the whole all about me thing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear your holiday was good!! And Wtg on the weight loss! That is awesome.
    I haven't weighed myself since I raised my calories but I'm scared to lol. I haven't really exercised in the past 2 weeks cuz of being ill and I've had a few bad days.
    I can't believe your blog is actually letting me comment... Usually it doesn't and I give up. Lol.

    ReplyDelete