Friday, January 20, 2012

Bad idea.

I was feeling energetic today and thought it would be a great idea to go for a run. Since I hurt my back and then Christmas and then being sick I just never got back to it. Well it was an awful idea. My chest hurts so bad and my cough is back worse then it ever was lol. I'll try again on Monday.

Tonight in making a spicy buffalo chicken recipe from Martha Stewart and its been in the slow cooker all morning taunting me. Instead of a bun I'm going to have it on rice though with garlic bread mmm. Should be so good. If I had a bun i would try it that way but I do not. So I'll do what I want.

1 comment:

  1. Then you will come online and talk to your pal Trina. Running has got to be the worst thing I can think of besides Subway's egg salad sandwich. Are you will liking the wii fit?

    ReplyDelete