Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sorry in advance

I'm writing this from my iPad which always ends up not forming paragraphs, and between my own mess of spelling and autocorrect... Well we all know what happens when I iPad.

Anyways! Onto the good stuff. It's been a crazy week for me here. I signed up for the lose a marathon challenge at the blog run with Jess. I'm so impressed its so well done and organized. Yesterday was my first weigh in and I stayed at the same weight but after the week I had I'm just happy I didn't gain.

I've been in a really weird place emotionally and I've been working hard to just feel better. I haven't been ticking my calories as diligently as I should be but I haven't been going crazy. I have been drinking a ton of beer though lol. I went to a party, I threw a party! I've been. Going out with friends. I joined a baseball team and I still have my 5k coming up. Made new friends and I'm feeling a lot better and doing a better job at keeping myself busy. I've been feeling really bored with my life lately so I had to change something. It worked!

Anyways do back to the challenge. My goals are to get back to tracking my food, limit my beer intake, and to run more often then I have been. I know I can do it I just need to learn how to balance everything. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the challange. I LOVE beer, but need to be mindful that beer is carbs! None for me for a while yet:(

    ReplyDelete