Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Well, this is it.

Today is moving day, sort of.  We are moving out of our house, and I am moving into my place tomorrow, Adrian into his tonight. I thought I'd be more emotional, but I guess when it's over, it's over.

I've been thinking a lot lately about my weight loss, if I want to lose more, wait, stay where I am... I'm really undecided. Eventually I will want to lose more, the last 40 pounds or so but I'm not sure if now is the time. I'm still paying attention to what I am eating, I'm just not stressing about it. I am eating out a lot that is for sure. Probably will continue to until I am settled in my own place.

A big part of the reason I decided to lose weight is because my ex really pressured me into it. Pressured me to take diet pills, would tell me to just not eat for a few days when I hit my plateau.  I think I need to take a break and focus on me, what I want and decide what I want to do for myself.  I haven't even had time to think lately let alone focus.

Also, I don't remember if I mentioned it in my last post but the dr had started me on Ativan for two weeks and it does not seem to be helping. In fact, the only think it does seem to do is make me sleep. I am talking like from the time I get home till I wake up for work. I'm missing out on time with Nina, time with my friends. I'm wasting my life sleeping it away. I am supposed to go back tomorrow and follow up.

Well, wish me luck!! I can't believe today is finally here.

1 comment: