Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hmmm....

I don't even know where to start. I have been feeling like I was falling apart. Barely holding everything together. I've been depressed, even more then I let any one know. I thought the world would be a much better place with out me. I don't know where everything went wrong. It could have been anything. I stayed with an abusive boyfriend longer then I should have, I let people take advantage of me. I felt so alone I let people control me and hurt me so bad. I am incredibly broken, in a way I'm not sure can ever be fixed.  I'm taking Ativan for the anxiety, and seeing a therapist. I'm not sure what will happen next.  I don't know where my life is going but I know I need to leave the past in the past and focus on where I want to be and feeling better, being better. 
I should use that as my opening line on my dating profile, no? Today's better then yesterday, and hopefully tomorrows better then today. I want to get in my car and drive forever.  Unfortunately, I cannot. I have a date tonight and a meeting with my therapist. Overall good Tuesday? Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, sorry you are having a hard time right now. Just think when you think you have hit rock bottom they can only go up from there. Prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete