Thursday, May 17, 2012

Whoa.

I guess I just don't have anything important to update lately...not much in the way of progress anyways. I haven't seen 162 on y scale in quite some time so that's nice. I started eating 1200 calories again. Going to aqua size and going for walks so generally feeling better and doing better. I'm concerned about this weekend though. I'm going to my sisters so I'll be traveling for a better part of Friday and eating at her house all weekend and traveling back on Monday. I love my sister, but her idea of a meal is buying something from m and m meats and throwing it in the oven. She doesn't buy fresh fruits or vegetables...and even told me m and m meats sells eggs and bacon. I'll still be tracking though and I'll be drinking a ton of water...it is just the sodium ill be worried about mostly. I'm still happy though I haven't seen her in over a year. I'll definitely Update with lots of pictures whe I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment