Friday, November 4, 2011

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

      Everywhere but here anyways, snowing all over Alberta but not here. I can't wait for the snow. There's something so warm and comforting about being all snuggly and warm inside with tea when it sooo cold outside. Also, this weekend, CHRISTMAS DECOR GOES UP!! So excited, I can't wait. To escape the drama llama and have a happy Christmas with my husband and daughter we've decided to go skiing! So that is new and exciting. Hopefully I'll feel a letter better on Christmas then I did Thanksgiving.

     I tried to start back on the C25K today but only made it about half way through week 3 before I decided to call it quits. Now I'm regretting it because I am in pain, I started off so good and the walking was fine it was during the second set of running I was hurting and got pretty dizzy so I decided to stop. Tonight when Adrian comes home I'll just do a long walk with out the running. I'm starting to get really ancy, and I want to go back to running, I want to start my 30DS again. I just worry the longer I go with out being able to do it that I am going to  lose my steam, so to speak, but I also don't want to make my back any worse then it is right now. Maybe I'll google some injury friendly workouts... I don't know if it would even be possible. Still hoping for aquasize on Monday!

     Calories have been good, I don't know what the scales saying because I've managed to stay off of it thus far. So only 26 days to WI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment